There’s nothing quite like ringing in the new year with a killer new hairstyle! Believe it or not, the latest trends in haircuts are extremely powerful in changing your look and instilling oodles of confidence. But, pick the wrong haircut, and you’re in for a nightmare. To save you the hassle, here’s presenting the best hairstyles that even the biggest celebrities vouch for.
Shop For Hair Care Products HERE
So are you ready to find your ideal haircut?
Vintage Textured Bob
1) As carefree short hairdos take precedence over long locks, 2017 is all about going an extra mile with your look.
2) Try the vintage textured bob to induce some playfulness in an otherwise romantic look.
3) Style it in a wavy form using the Roots Multi-tong Curler, and give it a finishing touch with a bold lip colour.
Textured Long Bob
1) Not sure if you want a bob too short? Try the textured long bob that’s equal parts edgy and feminine. Easily one of 2017’s hottest new trends in fashionable hair, you can get this one by blow-drying your hair sideways.
2) Remember to run your fingers through the hair to keep it a tad messy and flirtatious.
3) As for makeup, unless you want to go full-on-Joan-Jett-grunge, apply some kohl on the outer corners of both eyes, and finish off with a lip shade that lends a fuller look to your lips.
Layered Long Shag with Bangs
1) For those with hair longer than shoulder-length, this one’s a face-framing blessing, courtesy the bangs. It’s safe to say that quite like 2016, messy, textured looks are in for 2017 too.
2)Enter the long shag – this time with bangs. A modern update on the quintessential Hollywood waves, this haircut looks even better with a honey-ombre hair colour.
3) Use the Roots Wottabrush Floral Bliss Paddle Brush to smoothen the waves for a manageable look.
Medium Wavy Chop
1)Long hair or short, the wavy chop emphasises on your hair ends by making them look like, well, buzzed!
2)Ask your stylist to trim the ends and add some texture to the locks along the shoulder area to give your hair a nice, beachy casual look.
3) To add further oomph, go for a bold hair colour like copper-honey highlights. Don’t forget to team this look up with trendy clothes!
Long Cut with Bouncy Bangs
1)A tad retro, a tad modish – that’s long cut with curly, bouncy bangs for you! Kate Middleton made it all too popular, and guess what, this hairdo ain’t going nowhere!
2)If you have long hair, the Roots Style Glam All Purpose Brush comes real handy for this one – curl the ends inwards and add volume to your bangs instantly!
3)Don’t forget to finish with some hair spray for sheen.
Image Sources – Pinterest, hairrepublic.com, thehairstyler.com, popsugar.com
Disclaimer : The celebrity/ies featured in this article have not endorsed or approved of items mentioned/listed on shoppersstop.com.