The best part about styling a kid is that nothing in their wardrobe has to match well with the other. You simply start with some basics and punch up any look with a great hat, scarf, suspenders, ruffle socks, necklace, sweater, or shoes! A very important question you must ask yourself before picking it for your kiddo, would you wear it? If it’s something you wish they made in your size then it’s pretty stylish, then certainly go for it.
Shop Kidswear HERE
Style quickie: Having a stylish kid is more than just playing around with clothes, it is the details they are into. It is hair, attitude, cleanliness, fit, and so much more! Here’s how you can ensure your kids look stylish this winter.
1) Perfect for a play date with friends, wear leggings out as a fashion garment to create a dressy look. They are also perfect for cold days when you need extra warmth for your legs.
2) Dungarees – an outfit that has a class and grace of its own. Wear them with any type of shoes and sandals to look great though. Wear a colorful t-shirt under the dungaree for a vibrant look.
3) What could be cuter than a tulle skirt? Effortlessly girly and fun, a skirt goes well on various casual and formal occasions. Wear it with a simple tee or make it special by accessorizing it with leggings and ballerinas.
1) You don’t really need to shop at the most expensive store or break your budget to make your kids look stylish. Team up a crisp cotton shirt with a well-fitting trouser. Bring it alive with a pair of sneakers and watch your prince charming charm one and all.
2) Irrespective of the mood or the boy, shorts are a great choice to save the day. This garment is downright comfortable and adds the oomph factor, be it a cute chubby boy to a fussy teenager. Pair it up with a tee or a shirt to experience its versatility.
3) Who can survive without their favourite pair of jeans? Their importance cannot be emphasized enough. Accessorize the jeans with a jacket, tee and sneakers to really pull off the casual-cool look.
Remember- your kids are never going to be kids again. Take time out, sit with them and discuss what clothes keep them comfortable and stylish and what needs to be discarded or altered. Good bye note – Respect their choices! They too want to leave a lasting impression!