New Year’s Eve is just round the corner and if you too have left your party shopping till the last minute and are freaking out over it then don’t worry you are not the only ones. While an outfit choice is personal we can help you out with these special makeup tips that you can try on your own.
Sometimes, au naturel can be the best look to sport but a season as festive as New Year’s Eve demands a little bit of tweaks and highlights.
Here are our suggestions for killer eyes –
- Start by applying the Hydra blur Primer by Dermalogica on and under your eyes.
- Start by applying a light green on the lid. Then sweep blue in the crease and blend the edges using a fluffy brush. Apply a deeper shade of blue or black or grey on the outer V and blend all the layers together.
- Use the white shadow to highlight the inner corners of your eyes.
- Apply a blue liner on the bottom lash line and smudge it.
- Complete the look with a liquid liner and volume boost mascara.
- Pump up your eyelashes with volume mascara and apply a deep black eye liner. Above the eye liner, a thin line of golden coloured eyeliner or some glitter will work like a charm.
- Use the Face Studio Contouring stick by Maybelline and blend it in.
- Seal it with Women’s Glam Bronze Powder Duo Compact from L’Oreal.
- Ace the look with the beige or pink shades from the Lakme Satin Lip Colour collection.
- Prep up your skin with a CC cream.
- Seal it with a compact.
- Fill in the top of your eye lids with a bright pink eye shadow.
- Using an applicator brush, trace the under lash with the same colour. Smudge it at the crease.
- Using Lakme Absolute Precision Liner trace along your upper lashes.
- Use a volume boost mascara to open up the eyes.
- Prep the face with pink shaded Hi-Tech Blush from Deborah Milano.
- Finish your look pair with Absolute Lasting Nude Lipstick from Deborah Milano.
Try these easy hacks at home and be the star of any party
Let us know your favourite hack in comments below.