Don’t want to make a trip to the spa because you’re feeling too lazy at home over the weekend? Time to bring home the spa!
Besides whom could you trust with pampering you better than yourself? So here’s to some self-love with these easy-peasy DIY home spa tricks.
For The Face
Before you get started, set the ambience. We’re talking scented candles, a warm tub of water, soft towels, balmy lights, and a basket full of luxury products. Begin with pampering your face.
- Take a bowl of hot water and a soft towel. Use the wet cloth and let it sit on your face for 5-10 minutes to help open pores.
- Make a gentle exfoliator using coconut oil and sugar and massage it in gentle circular motions for 60 seconds. Rinse off with warm water.
- Next settle down for a hydrating face mask for glowing skin. All you need is a blender, yogurt, a dollop of cold cream, avocado, honey, and aloe vera gel. Blend them all and voila, you have a nourishing mask waiting to be slathered! Apply it with a gentle brush and leave it to dry for 20 minutes before rinsing off.
For The Body
While your face is receiving some royal treatment, why not do the same for your body? The exfoliate-cleanse-moisturise method works well to rid your skin of impurities and leave it supple.
- Start with a good scrub using a store-brought skin healing bath salt or a DIY formulation. You can make yours in a matter of seconds, adding 1 cup each of brown sugar, raw oatmeal, and olive oil. After the gentle scrub, step into the shower for a rinse.
- Next, fill your bathtub with warm water and add a few drops of essential oils for skin into it. Play soothing music in the background and prepare to indulge in a relaxing bath. The calming essence will uplift your mood and bring total relaxation.
- Step out of the bath and apply a thick moisturiser featuring rich, emollient ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, cocoa butter, argan oil, and other botanical extracts.
You can nourish your hair too with a lukewarm oil massage. Choose base oils like almond oil, coconut oil, and olive oil. The massage will encourage blood circulation. Alternatively, you can use a readily available hair mask to repair damaged tresses. If making your own beauty recipes seems tedious, simply buy a ready-to-use home spa kit. You will find all the spa essentials here that you will need for a quick beauty appointment at home!
You can now shop from our store anytime and from anywhere, just download our mobile app and get started –